My Zimbio
KudoSurf Me!

Friday, September 30, 2011

I Take My Coffee Black








The color black is a guaranteed no-fail when personal style is concerned. Using inspiration from a set created with my Polyvore account.  I got creative by remixing a pair of faux leather pants and jersey knit fabric into a  pencil skirt with loads of appeal. I don't know what "style" or fashion era this look is from.  However, words that come to mind are vintage, classic, rich and detail. The sketch I created, long before coming up with the skirt shows a pencil skirt with faux ostrich paneling inserted in the front. and back. I opted for a nice blend of comfort and style by using the stretch panels at the sides as well as the waistband, my curves rejoiced instead of suffering in the name of style! Of course my spirited toddler B joined me adding fun to the photo shoot done by my good friend Nikki G! So go ahead and get more details about the skirt and one shoulder top by visiting my Etsy store or place and order for your perfect color combo by request. Besides, it’s all about pieces that fit your style!

6 comments:

  1. That black skirt is awesome. We really need to talk, I would love to have a leather skirt and pant for the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Dr. Reginia. The skirt is KILLA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Dr. Reginia, you can get that for sure! I've inboxed you all the details.
    & Kelepso you know good and well you could have done that one in your sleep!lol! Thank you babe:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. u r soooo beautiful and talented and your little one is toooo precious!! love it all.

    much love and respect!!

    chomy

    ReplyDelete
  5. YYYYYYYYiiiiPPPee!WOW! Chomy your one of my style ICONS! Woman, thank you sooooo very much for visiting my blog:D This is such and honor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice skirt ! Very sexy on you ^^

    http://mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't forget to leave a comment! My blog is totally interactive!lol! Thanks for stopping by.